Sorry we do not provide service to your country
Why? Leaching sites are hosted there (NL, SG, PH). Also the economic situation in the USA has hurt our advertising. Currently we are lossing money and advertisers each month.
The following countries represent 15% of total traffic. So by saving 15% on cost we will be able to provide the other 85% of traffic a better service. (if you are not on this list please contact us immediately)
United Arab Emirates